Saturday 6 September 2014

Lush adventures

Lush :) the main reason for heading into Coventry. I have never been into a lush store before, only ever shopped online so you can only imagine my excitement. As we walked around the shopping centre we just had to follow our noses to get there, it smelt lovely. I re-purchased some of my favouites and a few new products. Some I have already used, some I am waiting too. 

One of my favourite products that I brought was the comforter which smells divine, black current is the main sent, and went extremely well with the avobath bomb. The comforter produces a bath full of bubbles with just a small amount being used which is great as I only have to buy one and have it last, and it leaves my skin smelling all fruity. £4.50
The avobath I used with the comforted, which over powered it, so I want to re-purchase so I can see what it is really like. £3.25

I also re-purchased the mango bar, I brought 2 of these as it left me feeling silky smooth after my bath. They also smell delicious and I was not satisfied with just 1. So I was greedy. £3.25
I also re-purchased the creamy candy bath bubble bar, this has quite a potent, but delicate scent to it of candy floss. It works really well with the mango bars, and aims to moisturise, which leaves my skin silky smooth and refreshed. £2.60

I also got the sex bomb, I have not used this yet, and honestly, I am a little put off by the name. However the description says it is good for when you're tired stressed and anxious. I am quite an anxious person, so no doubt I'll be in a position soon when I can use it and see if it works as it says. £3.25
I also got twilight, I've used this one before, I love the colour it makes in the bath and it meets the description. Its a relaxing bomb which makes it perfect to use in the evening as part of an extended bedtime routine once a week or so. £3.25
The last item I got was the bubble gum lip scrub, and my lips have never felt smoother! This makes it perfect for lipstick application after use. It also taste delicious, which is always an added bonus.

What are your favourite lush items? 

No comments:

Post a Comment