Thursday 19 June 2014

Friends.

Friend come and go. My last post was of Lauren Conrad, I stated she was a strong women. 
Most young girls won’t understand what I mean by she’s a strong woman, with her “moaning” about her bestfriend as part of the post.

In the show The Hills it is portrayed that Lauren loses her best friend to a guy, who’s more bitchy than all the girls I’ve ever come across put together.
To lose a friend, and not really know why is not the hardest thing to go through, but it’s a pretty crappy thing.
My bestfriend of 6 years lost contact with me a few years back, and although we’ve had a couple of catch up since I still don’t really know why she stopped associating herself with me.
I’m still trying to bounce back from that, not having a friend to call up when you’re feeling a tad blue, or having silly girly sleepovers with even though I’m nearly a full blown adult at the age of 21 . Or just completely pointless conversations which lead to silly quotes in birthday cards never to be spoken of again.
But it’s the inspiration of strong independ women who have helped me realise, I have a wonderful group of friends around me, and wonderful boyfriend. Even though I don’t have that one friend that I’m really close to (obviously the boyfriend does not count - he’s not girly enough), those that I do have, have everything I need. Love, support, but most of all friendship. I can’t even begin to thank them for always being their for me, and for being so amazing over the years. 
Also to thank the strong women, who have inspired me to be myself, and enjoy who I am, and realise what wonders surround me every day.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment