Thursday 1 January 2015

Did you know?

♥ I am 21.
  A summer baby, July.
♥ Accountant (in training).
♥ I am easy to scare.
♥ Big bang theory fan.
♥ Very messy.
♥ The sun makes me happy, very happy.
♥ So do beaches.
♥ I think pebble beaches are sometimes prettier than sand.
♥ If my parents, or my boyfriend's parents cook me food, that's okay. Otherwise I am a surprisingly fussy eater. Not in the sense I wont try new things, I like healthy and knowing exactly where it comes from...yet I have a major weakness for KFC and McDonald's.
♥ I am very shy, but once I get to know someone I am pretty excitable.
♥ I used to be a young firefighter. 5 whole years.
♥  I am now a cub leader.
♥ Used to be a scout leader, 4 whole years.
♥ Out of all of my holidays, only 7 have involved flying.
♥ I do not like flying.
♥ I get travel/motion sick.
♥ I have mild lactose, wheat & gluten intolerance. 
♥ I like vegetables.
♥ I sing all the time when I'm alone but would never properly sing in front of anyone.
♥ My favourite colour is pink.
♥ When I am hungry, I get really grumpy.
♥ My hair is naturally brunette and curly.
♥ My boyfriend, Shane, is my world.
♥ I like to read because I like learning new words.



My wonderful mum made this for my 21st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment